6 Steps to Transform Your Practice
6 x 90-minute online seminars for professional hypnotherapists
June Hale DHP(Adv.), Dip.CBH, FAPHP, MNCH(Acc) MIBWRT(Acc), MNCP
Starts Monday 12th September 2022, 16:00 – 17:30 GMT, then same time every Monday for 6 weeks
This workshop teaches techniques from CBH (Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy) which combines Hypnotherapy with techniques and concepts from cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT).
In this workshop you will learn some highly effective methods that will help you to get the best out of your client sessions – techniques that you can use immediately to enhance your practice and empower your clients. Simple techniques that will dovetail nicely into your existing toolkit.
The workshop contains a brief introduction to the core concepts of CBH, and then focuses on practical tips and techniques for using this powerful combination of therapies in your practice. In CBH we use techniques to help us help the client to explore and change thoughts and behaviours, followed by hypnotherapy for mental rehearsal.
What does the course cover?
In this 6 Steps to Transform Your Practice course I cover 6 separate skills that will help you to
- Teach your clients what they know
- Show them what they do
- Enable their self empowerment
- Overcome resistance
The 6 steps are…
- Socratic Questioning – a model for in-depth questioning that helps you help your clients to bypass the conscious critical faculty and empower your them to reach their own enlightenment
- The ABC Model – an information gathering technique that allows you dive deeper into your clients underlying belief systems
- Mindful Unmasking – a form of mindfulness which combines with hypnotic suggestion and can give your clients insights that will facilitate lasting change
- Cognitive Disputation – a classic CBT technique that combines outstandingly well with hypnotic suggestion. This one teaches your client even greater self-awareness, whilst also learning how to turn negative thoughts into positive ones
- Hypnotic Desensitisation – a simple but powerful hypnosis routine for working with fears, phobias, stress, GAD and more
- Supreme Coping – a powerful model for change which uses hypnosis to guide your client as they choose how they want to be, using hypnotic rehearsal to allow them to make that change
Every lesson has time built in for real-time online practical experience so that you will feel confident in bringing these techniques straight into your own consulting room.
The ABC Model
About the Presenters
DHP(Adv.), Dip.CBH, FAPHP, MNCPH(Acc), MBBRS(Acc), MNCH
June is our resident lecturer, and a busy full-time hypnotherapist in private practice, helping clients to overcome all manner of psychological difficulties. She trained as a hypnotherapist with Terence Watts at the Essex Institute in Southend and stayed on to work there as a Teaching Assistant after qualifying in December 2006. She has been teaching hypno/psychotherapy-based courses at her own schools since 2008.
June is a Fellow of the APHP (Association for Professional Hypnosis and Psychotherapy) and an accredited member of several other professional organisations.